Baked Oatmeal with Peaches and Ginger Crumble
Author: Denise Costello
Love this baked Oatmeal with Peaches and a Ginger crumble! It’s the perfect dish for a lazy Sunday or if you are serving a crowd.
- 3 cup rolled oats
- 6 Tbs coconut sugar (or cane)
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cup almond or coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 4½ Tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups peaches, chopped
- Ginger Crumble
- 6 Tbs oat flour
- 6 Tbs rolled oats
- 3 tsp coconut sugar
- 1½ tsp ground ginger
- 6 Tbs coconut oil, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In large bowl, mix oats, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, mix milk, egg, oil and vanilla. Combine wet and dry ingredients in large bowl. Add fruit and mix until just combined.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and spread out in pan.
- In another medium bowl, mix Ginger Crumble ingredients into it forms pieces the size of a pea.
- Sprinkle over top of oat mix and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Denise's Tricks N' Tips
Cut the leftovers into bars ,reheat and spread a little peanut butter for lunch or a filling snack