Author: Amy Rindskopf
Serves 2 as a main dish or 4 as a side dish. Easily doubles!
- 2 tsp of grapeseed oil
- 1 large or 2 medium shallots, peeled and minced
- 8-10 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into ¼ inch discs
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Heat oil in medium frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots and cook for 2-3 minutes, until beginning to soften.
- Add carrots and cook for 4-5 minutes. Sprinkle salt and ginger to taste.
- Cook until carrots are just beginning to get tender but are not soft. Remove from heat.