Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
Author: Denise Costello
Here is a delicious non-dairy strawberry ice cream. Using coconut and hemp milks which makes for a heart-healthy version of a summer-time favorite. Enjoy!
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1½ cups coconut milk or canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup hemp milk
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp guar gum
- Puree ingredients until creamy.
- Freeze for about one hour or refrigerate until cold. Pour into ice cream machine, per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Optional: Add finely chopped fresh strawberries to ice cream when it is soft serve consistency.