Super Yum Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF) Recipe
Author: Denise Costello
This a great gluten-free recipe. Birch sugar can be enjoyed by anyone, even diabetics!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 2 Tbs water
- 1 omega-3 Egg
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup Birch sugar
- 1 cup Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Chips (for dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free chips, I like Enjoy Life or Sweet Dreams Dark Chocolate Chips)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop 1-inch balls and press onto a parchment-paper lined baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 7 to 10 min. It's very important not to over-cook. As soon as you see the cookies cracking on the top, pull out of the oven.
- Cool and serve with a nice glass of almond or coconut milk. Heaven!