Carrot Confetti Salad
Author: Amy Rindskopf
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and grated (4 cups)
- 6-8 medium radishes, washed, trimmed and grated (1½ cups)
- ¾ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 3 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbs fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbs shallot, minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- Combine carrots, radishes and almonds in medium bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Combine oil, juices, shallot and salt in jar or small bowl and whisk until combined. Add half of the dressing to the salad and mix. Taste for seasoning, add more dressing as needed. Refrigerate salad until needed. Mix in parsley before serving.