Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
Author: Denise Costello
- ½ cup coconut flour, sifted
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp celtic sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 6 eggs
- ⅔ cup pure cane organic sugar
- ⅓ cup grape seed oil
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, grape seed oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet, until completely combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Place batter into a paper-lined muffin pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. Cool and serve.