Asian-style Slaw Salad
Author: Denise Costello
Feel free to substitute the vegetables you have on hand: your goal is a mix of 4 cups of vegetables.
- 1 cups of crunchy vegetables, cut into matchsticks: bell pepper, radish
- 1 cup vegetables, finely chopped: broccoli, celery, spring onion
- 2 cups vegetables, shredded: Bok Choi, carrots, Napa cabbage
- 1 cup blend of herbs, finely chopped: basil, cilantro, mint, parsley
- Asian Dressing
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl. Add half recipe of dressing. Mix and taste; add more dressing as needed.