Sauteed Shrimp with Orange Chipotle Sauce
Author: Denise Costello
I just love this recipe because it’s so versatile and adds a kick to any meal.
- 2 Tbs grapeseed oil
- 2 pounds wild shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1½ cups Orange Chipotle Honey-Mustard Sauce
- Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium- high heat.
- Add 1⁄4 of the 2 pounds of shrimp and sauté until just cooked through, 2-3 minutes. Continue with next quarter and repeat until all shrimp have been cooked.
- Place shrimp in large bowl and toss with sauce. Serve shrimp warm.