Homemade Pita Chips
Author: Denise Costello
Try this recipe with the Middle-Eastern Chopped Salsa, can <g class="gr_ gr_44 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" id="44" data-gr-id="44">i</g> say delicious!
- 1 pack of Ezekiel whole-wheat pita or small tortilla shells
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut pita or tortilla into triangle wedges with a pizza cutter.
- Mix wedges with coconut oil, paprika, garlic powder and sea salt in a large bowl
- Place wedges on a baking rack and bake at 400 degrees for 8-10mins until crisp
- Remove from oven and enjoy!