Tabouli Salad with Hemp
Author: Denise Costello
- 1 huge bunch of either curly parsley or flat parsley, chopped
- ½ white onion, diced or 4 scallions
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 5 heaping TBS of Hempseeds Hemp Hearts
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Himalayan or sea salt, to taste
- Chop the parsley and toss it in a large bowl with the tomato, onion and hempseeds. In a blender, mix lemon, garlic, olive oil and sea salt until a smooth consistency. Pour over the salad and mix well. You’re ready to go! Hemp Heart Tabouli is a great way to get your parsley!
Denise's Tricks N' Tips
I’m addicted to this salad! So fresh and flavorful. The beauty is that it’s so easy to make and versatile – use as an appetizer, snack or in a wrap with some hummus.