Gluten-free Cranberry-Maple Biscotti Recipe
Author: Amy Rindskopf
Inspired by Elana’s Pantry Makes 8-10 biscotti
- 1-1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbs arrowroot powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbs orange juice
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda. Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
- Pulse in orange juice and maple syrup until the dough forms a wet ball. Pulse in cranberries.
- Form dough into a log 2-3 inches wide and 6-7 inches long on the center of the parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and cool for at least 1 hour. Turn oven down to 300 degrees.
- Slice cool log into ½ inch slices on the diagonal with a sharp serrated knife. Spread slices out on baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, set and become crispy.